Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Upgrade....

Apparently, upgrading the template for blogger means I lose all the changes I made to personalize the first one. At least the counter is still on the page. Not that it is hard to make a second one, but I like the one I have now. Even if Paul says every time it looks like we are having a Cabbage Patch kid.

The bottom is about to drop out here. Temperatures are in the negative numbers at night. Only to get Colder during the day next week. The biggest "crisis" in downtown today is the temperatures are so cold that the Bears helmets made for the Lion statues at the art institute cracked. Maybe this is why in the 1985 they used Weber grills, guys instead of plastic? You think? We've also been getting snow flurries for the past couple days. Today it was more like ice crystal flakes. I do find myself missing the annual vacations to Florida that my parents, brother, and I used to take the end of December and beginning of January.

On the 23rd we had a check up with my local doctor. The baby is doing great. Measuring right on schedule and such. No, they can't tell us the gender yet. It's heart beat was 162, and it was measuring 95.5 mm. This time baby decided for the ultrasound to be upside down and was not as fussy as during previous scans. My next appointment is near the end of February, and is a "regular" ob appointment. I can't really tell you all what that entails because so far all my appointments have not been "regular"- they all included or were solely ultrasounds. We will supposedly get to hear the baby's heartbeat this next time. Something we haven't done yet :). At least it is something to look forward to.

No comments: