We bought Brian his first pair of real shoes on Sunday. The are size 5c Nike Little Pico III Wide. Wide is an important thing to note. Brian has got to have the widest feet I've seen. I don't have wide feet, but regular size shoes don't fit me quite right. Paul says he has wide feet.
The shoes came from Kohls. Kohls had them on sale for $20. Brian wore them around the store for an hour! We had to buy him actual shoes (instead of the soft slippers he had) because the mornings here are starting to be wet, cold, and downright crummy. Plus, I wanted him in real shoes by Halloween. Being the good natured kid that he is, Brian seems to have taken a liking to the shoes.
He has been making an attempt walking since September. Walking really clicked in the last week or two. Now he wants to walk everywhere. We have yet to make it around the block completely. I'm sure that is coming. Hopefully before snowfall, but the weather people are saying snow showers by tomorrow morning!
last one for now....
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment