The sweat shirt is now finished! I have put a fusible interfacing on the the inside so that, hopefully, the stitching does not come out when I wash it. I had to do the inside lines on the puppy by hand as well as the eye and the birds wings and eyes as well as the needles on the pine tree. Brian is beyond happy! It is the only jacket he wears right now. Here are some pictures getting to the finished project:
Puppy's Face
Entire Puppy
Finished Face
Finished Project
One sweat shirt for Brian. He was soo excited to see that the birds and the puppy had eyes. He will tell you the birds are cardinals and the tree is a pine tree with needles. I haven't washed it again yet. I am too much of a chicken. I will wash it when we return from vacation crossing my fingers the entire time!
2 comments:
Congrats Christina! Its super cute and looks great!
Looks so cute. Maureen
Post a Comment