The first gift came in April from Jake and Erin: a 9 month cute onesie with turtles and matching pants.
Jim and Kathy brought us these wobbly fellows when they came to visit the week after Easter.
Amy and Jon sent a polar bear and a bouquet of "flowers" made out of baby clothes. It just arrived today (as Paul would point out box surprisingly intact; the glass belongs to Paul):

We have also been gifted with a family crib and dresser from my Auntie Lisa and Uncle Andrew. The dresser is also a changing table. We need to fix the hinges on it, but other than that, it is in great shape. The mattress is a gift from Jim and Kathy.

A quilt is in the works from Aunt Patsy. She has a work-in-progress picture of it on her blog: http://www.picklebilge.blogspot.com/
A quilt is in the works from Aunt Patsy. She has a work-in-progress picture of it on her blog: http://www.picklebilge.blogspot.com/
We've started collecting a few things too. Peanut, the yellow elephant, I bought for Paul back in November. He has recently been joined by Cloud, the white polar bear. I bought him at the Jewel across the street from Lutheran General before our most recent perinatalogist appointment on April 25th.
If I have forgotten anyone, please tell me. I seem to be having problems remembering lately. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment