Well, almost immediately after I wrote the last entry, the 12 month onesies were too small. So,
Brian's "current" clothing sizes are as follows:
Sleepers: The 12 month ones are almost too small. The 18 month ones are too big (by at least 4 inches)
Pants (only): 9 months size fit him perferctly(almost a little short), 12 months are a little long, and 18 months are way too long.
Shirts: Still using mostly onesies. We have a few fleecy shirts ranging from 9 months to 18 months. A few are jackets. 9 months still fit, but are snug. 12 months fit perfectly. 18 months are a little too big, but it's okay.
Onesies: Definitely the 18 month size ones. All others are way too small.
Overalls/ Shortalls: 9 months size do not fit. 12 months sizes fit. 18 month sizes are too long (like the sleepers)
Swimsuit and Rash Guard: We bought one in 18 months size. Hopefully, it still fits this summer. If not, we have the receipt and will exchange it.
Socks: We have 6-9 months and 12-24 months. All fit in varying degrees, but he now pulls them off, sooo yeah. Not too useful right now :(
We do seem to have plently of clothes for Brian. I don't want to buy anymore right now because he seems to be fitting what we have for him quite nicely. Plus, I don't want to end up with soo many clothes that he doesn't wear most of them. We're waiting for his 9 month appointment in the middle of the month to see exactly how big and tall Brian is.
last one for now....
16 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Christina,
Oh, I remember the dilemma of clothes versus growth. This is when I discovered (we lived in Oregon) that Garage Sales on weekdays were a very popular event!
I saved lots of money buying nice used baby boy clothes plus I met other nice Mommies in the process.
This may be an option for you just as soon as the weather warms up..
Love, Aunt Patsy
Post a Comment